Our vision for ministry is centered upon God’s reconciling love found in Jesus Christ. God gathers, transforms, and sends us to bring Christ’s reconciling love to the world.
Our mission is to respond to God’s sending.
We practice holistic discipleship for all ages,
engage in intentional patterns of belonging within our church body,
seek to reflect the diversity of God’s people in challenging and brave ways,
and join God in working for justice on the northwest side of Grand Rapids and beyond.
- Invite others into the life of Christ, where we celebrate diversity and inclusion
- Recognize and value each person as an image-bearing child of God
- Pursue the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit through prayer and examination of scripture
- Embrace God’s forgiveness and forgive others with humility and boldness
- Equip people of all ages to grow together by imitating Christ
- Foster authentic community through lived relationships, serving alongside one another, and sharing meals together
- Practice God-centered stewardship and creation care
- Work to bring justice, peace and mercy to our neighborhood by embracing the principles of asset-based community development
- Learn from and partner with other local and global churches and ministries in our collaborative work of the gospel